Sunday, 18 December 2016


                                             REFLECTION 6 ( WEEK 6 )




I'm sure none of you going to understand this very well. I'm going to explain what my madam has taught us about the learning theories according to my own understanding.. 

What is behaviorism? - Certain people who follows the instructions from others without their knowledge. The don't really think of a task or job that has been given to them but, they prefer following others. 

What is cognitive? - Certain people who come up with their own idea and also a new idea in solving problems or finding solutions. This kind of people most probably tend to think alot. They prefer thinking rather than following other people. 

What is constructivism? - Certain people who create idea or things more to realistic. They prefer asking many questions which will be known as 'WH' questions to clear their doubts. Usually, they don't care about what other people say about them. 

That's what I have understand about this week class. That's all from me today, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment