Sunday, 18 December 2016

                                             

                                                     REFLECTION 3 ( WEEK 3)


Hello everyone. I'm back after so long to update my blog with what I had learned this few weeks ago. In week three , I didn't attend the class because I sat for SPM retake English paper. So, I refer my friend about the topic that my madam has discovered. 

The topic that my madam has discovered was '' Learning Theories '' “Factors Interfere with Communication of Messages in Teaching and Learning’’ which are known as :

a) Environmental - Noises in the classroom or outside of the classroom which will be inside                                  the school compound. 


b) Psychological - Cognitive skills which involve 'Higher order thinking skills' and 'Lower                                       order thinking skills'.
                            


c) Personal - Day dreaming during the lesson time and concentration of a student in the                            classroom. 



Moreover, I have found out that madam has taught some of the short - form language. The lists are:

a) 2day - Today

b) LOL - Lots of laugh

c) OMG - Oh my god

d) ILY - I love you

e) XOXO - Hugs and kisses

f) IKR - I know right 

g) BRB - Be right back

Other than that, Madam has separate everyone in to a group to present more in details about the learning theories that they had studied on that day. Here are some of the pictures my friend took during the presentation :








So far, I have understand this much only. I could only able to update this much according to the information that my friend have gave me, thank you and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment